Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT- Photoshop to go cloud only

ypvs opened this issue on May 07, 2013 · 106 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Tue, 07 May 2013 at 9:19 PM

I don't put any faith in the conspirowackos, doubt that many of them have much ability to think.  I don't remember which politician it was, but all up in arms that you can buy for less than forty bucks, a remotely controlled helicopter completel with camera.

The screaming and hollering, that one is first of all, limited in flight time, less than eight minutes, noisy, obvious with brilliant LED lights flashing.  But the true stupidity, first, it's not radio controlled, it's infra red controlled, which anyone that can reason can figure out, you ain't gonna overpower the sun.  Tha big yellow ball up there puts out more infra red than anything we could make here.  Infra red helicopters, flown outdoors, as soon as the sun hits them, go into complete shutdown. Same if they go behind a wall, they have to see the emitter on the control or they shut down.  NO, they don't restart until you pick them up, turn them off and back on.  They're also slow, some not good maneuverability, some basically too unstable for any recon work.

The "robotic bee", onithopter, which all have one basic problem that would interfere greatly with any photography, they vibrate badly  If blurry pictures are what's needed, maybe fine then.  If detail is wanted, that ain't the way to  go. 

The only conspiracy I see in the cloud is those that want to build it, and make fortunes ripping everyone else off.  THere's more to worry about from hackers than from our "ebil gubment".  As far as the "ebil gubment" tracking the net and our email, I send everything to the trash as soon as I've read or answered it, and regularly empty the trash.  Rotsa ruck finding anything there, if there ever was.  We now have senators seeing conspiracy everywhere in the government.  Surprise, senator.  That's you.  COnspiracy?  Go look in a mirror.

Disgusted Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.