Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT- Photoshop to go cloud only

ypvs opened this issue on May 07, 2013 · 106 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Wed, 08 May 2013 at 10:33 AM

Quote - > Quote - As far as the "ebil gubment" tracking the net and our email, I send everything to the trash as soon as I've read or answered it, and regularly empty the trash.

*If you follow the news you should know that every message electronically sent is stored by the NSA. Every phone call, every e-mal, every text. The cloud will be a happy hunting grounds for those who seek to monitor everything.

In all honesty that is scare mongery tainted with conspiracy theory...you shouldn't believe everything you see on the news. The news media will pick up on the smallest thing and blow it up to make headlines.

Besides, I take a different view: if you're doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.

Very close to my thoughts.  And if the find something interesting or subversive about my sister ragging me to go see a doctor, and I'm answering I haven't done that in over eighteen years, I wish they'd let me know.

I do follow the news, and it's usually not the mainstream that starts the BS going, that can be narrowed to just a few very loud, very ignorant places.  But, we have "societies" that go off on the dangers of floride in water, because according to them, "When the ebil gubment wants to introduce mnd controls into the water, it will be without opposition", and the "chemtrail" lunatics that can't understand vapor trails from jets are exactly that, water vapor.  We used to have people in this area pointing at the yellowish band of haze streaming north along Lake Michigan, which when you remember Gary Indiana is somewhat to the south isn't too hard to understand.  Steel mills do kinda  tend to toss some soot and other things into the atmosphere. 

It's when the lunatic fringe media picks up on this crap and refuses to accept logical and soundly based explanations that these cracked conpirowacko's get going.  It's a  crime that there are people ready, willing and eager to buy into them without bothering to think and use reason.  Life itself is a conspiracy, there's no way to get out alive.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.