Wed, Oct 2, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Remove multiple items from the shopping cart at once

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 8:27 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:16 AM

Hi all, 

Will it be possible to add the option of removing multiple items from the cart at once?

Either delete them or move them to the wishlist.

To costumers, please show your support if you like the idea.

Thanks all.

generation2235 ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 8:34 AM
undefined posted at 8:27 PM Fri, 26 November 2021 - #2967234

Hi all, 

Will it be possible to add the option of removing multiple items from the cart at once?

Either delete them or move them to the wishlist.

To costumers, please show your support if you like the idea.

Thanks all.

I believe there is. Down at the bottom of the list of items there is a button that allows you to 'Clear cart.' Checkmark the box to the left of each item in your list and then click the 'Clear Cart' button at the bottom of the list. This will clear your cart in just one click  but unfortunately if those items were in your 'Wishlist' it appears those items won't be returned to your Wishlist. You can, however, click the blue 'Move to Wishlist' button in each of the individual items you would like returned to your wishlist.

yaugt ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 4:24 PM · edited Sun, 28 November 2021 at 4:25 PM

Hi generation2235,

Thanks for your reply. This suggestion box feel very desolated. Seems like no one pays attention to it just like Michael Scott's suggestion box. So is good to see someone that cares enough to leave a comment.

Having said that, I'm afraid you misunderstood what I want. I'm aware of the clear cart button. That's not what I meant. 

If I have 50 items in my cart and want to remove 25 I have to do so one by one. Heck! Even worse, if I have 50 and want to remove 49 of them, I still have to do it one by one, why? Because as you said if I empty the cart those items are no longer in my wishlist. It's very inconvenient.

If at least the items in the cart had the link to their item page I could open them all and re-add them to the wishlist but this is not possible either. I'm forced to do a search as if i could remember all the items removed.

I'm surprised that neither Rendo or DAZ have this feature, however the naughty site (which looks like it was developed in 1990 and never evolved from there) does have that option.

Hopefully someone from Rendo will consider this.

Cheers.

yaugt ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2021 at 6:33 AM
yaugt posted at 4:24 PM Sun, 28 November 2021 - #4430997

Hi generation2235,

Thanks for your reply. This suggestion box feel very desolated. Seems like no one pays attention to it just like Michael Scott's suggestion box. So is good to see someone that cares enough to leave a comment.

Having said that, I'm afraid you misunderstood what I want. I'm aware of the clear cart button. That's not what I meant. 

If I have 50 items in my cart and want to remove 25 I have to do so one by one. Heck! Even worse, if I have 50 and want to remove 49 of them, I still have to do it one by one, why? Because as you said if I empty the cart those items are no longer in my wishlist. It's very inconvenient.

If at least the items in the cart had the link to their item page I could open them all and re-add them to the wishlist but this is not possible either. I'm forced to do a search as if i could remember all the items removed.

I'm surprised that neither Rendo or DAZ have this feature, however the naughty site (which looks like it was developed in 1990 and never evolved from there) does have that option.

Hopefully someone from Rendo will consider this.

Cheers.

Let me correct myself... in the cart you do have the links to the item's website, you do not have a link after you press proceed to check out. My points are still valid regardless.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.