Forum: Community Center

Subject: Feedback on the new site navigation

AinukeVR opened this issue on Feb 17, 2023 · 4 posts

AinukeVR posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 2:24 PM

ebasham posted at 12:17 PM Sat, 18 February 2023 - #4456228

AinukeVR posted at 7:34 PM Fri, 17 February 2023 - #2977416

Hi,

Longtime customer of the site, first time forum poster.

I have to say, I don't like the new navigation for the product images. Previously, when an image was selected from the series of images below the main image, it would open up as a larger image and then one could use the arrow keys left and right to advance to the next image. Now, it appears that one can only advance to the next image by clicking on the image in the series. On a wide monitor, the image is already cropped top and bottom, but then in order to advance to the next image, one must now scroll down, click the desired image, then scroll back up to view. Many more clicks/movements to get the desired result (advancing to the next image). This is a big step backwards for site navigation and I hope it's temporary while you revamp the marketplace.

Honestly, if it continues as is, I'm going to be spending a lot less time browsing, which will result in fewer sales.

Food for thought...

Erik

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the feedback! Our dev team is actively working on that exact feature, and hope to have a new and improved version released early next week.

Thanks for the reply. I’m so happy to hear that, and look forward to the improvements. I’ve noticed other areas that are welcome additions: having a clear indicator of what products I’ve already purchased is a definite step forward!

Erik