Tue, Oct 1, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Render Rewards Points!

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 11:06 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:32 PM
We are excited to announce that the Render Rewards Points have increased for gallery images from 3 to 10. To address gallery flooding we have also decreased the maximum item upload to 8 per day. Multiple images can be uploaded per item. 

Now you can earn 10 Render Rewards Points when you Vote in a Renderosity Community Contest.

View all the ways to acquire points below:

ActionPoints
Contest Entry Approved20
Per Contest Vote 10
Freestuff Item Approved20
Gallery Image (Non-Vendor)10
Gallery Image (Vendor)15
Marketplace Purchase (Prime) 
Prime members only.
7 per dollar spent
Product Review5

RodS ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 12:51 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! 😁😁😁👍👍👍😍😍😍

Thank you SO MUCH for both!!! Woo-Hoo!! Happy day!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 1:37 PM
RodS posted at 12:51 PM Mon, 27 March 2023 - #4459697

Thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback. 

ladylake ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 1:42 PM
Online Now!

Thanks.

RodS ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 5:54 PM
CHMedia posted at 1:37 PM Mon, 27 March 2023 - #4459701

RodS posted at 12:51 PM Mon, 27 March 2023 - #4459697

Thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback. 

You are most welcome! Anytime I can help, I'm all over it. 👍😁

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 9:40 PM

I had 4 reward points before the upgrade and after the upgrade I have -14

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 9:54 PM

TwiztidKidd, I've manually corrected your balance.

We're tracking points a bit differently in the new system, so there were some discrepancies in point totals. We programmatically adjusted most people's balances, but for some reason a few people were skipped. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for letting us know.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 12:22 AM

Thanks! Since they're a gift from you, Renderosity, and I thank you for them, I gift them to others too. I don't use them for personal use. They should not drop below 0 but I know others will try to take advantage of your kindness. No points trafficking or laundering!!! lol Think a few steps ahead before you do something, you could ruin what we have for everyone. Thanks again.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 1:11 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

@twiztidkidd -14 is nothing, I ended up with a balance of -1,376

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

3WCreations ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 8:13 AM · edited Tue, 28 March 2023 at 8:16 AM

What are render reward points good for?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it:

https://www.renderosity.com/rewards

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 8:55 AM
We've looked more into the issue and have a better grasp of who got their points automatically adjusted and who didn't. Wolfenshire, we'll be looking to fix that for you today (and everyone else that got missed).

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 11:36 AM

The issue should be fixed now. For anyone whose points went wonky, they should now be back to normal.

enigma-man ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 11:54 AM

Looks almost as if RodS has won the lottery :)  especially when seeing the posting limit reduced to eight per day (which is down from a very large number)... Limiting posts has been a topic for a few years now for those of us who post one image per day. There was nothing more frustrating and disheartening than to see one's effort drowned in a sea of nearly identical posts by the same individuals day after day after day. Too bad it took this long for the change.  Since this is a celebratory post I'm putting back Siobahn's dancing avatar...

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 12:05 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

@lauraguo Thanks. I thought I'd have to start selling plasma to pay off my Rendo bar tab.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 9:38 PM

@Wolfenshire - Mom asked about my new shirt, the shirt I let you borrow when you said you're going on a date. Can I have it back now? lol Hope your evening is amazing.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2023 at 2:28 AM

Marketplace purchase prime only?

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2023 at 10:27 AM
A_Sunbeam posted at 2:28 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460164

If you are not a prime member and you make a purchase you will not receive any Render Rewards Points.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2023 at 11:27 AM

CHMedia posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460190

If you are not a prime member and you make a purchase you will not receive any Render Rewards Points.
That is very unfair.

I would suggest Rendo thinks again.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2023 at 7:09 AM
You can now post 8 JPEGs in a row, instead of 5 per hour. I am failing to see the improvement here, but whatever, it's your server.  My opinion: I think you made it even worse than before.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2023 at 8:20 AM
Site Admin

It's only 8 per day. Before if one were fast, it could be 120 per day. You won't see the 80+ uploads that had been a problem.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 3:59 PM

A_Sunbeam posted at 11:27 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460197

CHMedia posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460190

That is very unfair.

I would suggest Rendo thinks again.

i absolutely agree! i am very happy that the rewards for the gallery went from 3 to 10, and 8 images per day is enough - 5 images per haour was too open to spamming.

and i never had a problem that prime member got 7 points for a purchase, and non-prime members only 5, it's fair. BUT i find it absolutely unfair and very annoying that now non-prime members get ZERO points for a purchase. did it ever cross your mind that people who don't buy prime maybe can't afford it? like me, i can barely occasionally get together a few dollars to buy a product, i'm not gonna bury 30 in the sand for a privilege. now not getting any points at all is not a very big incentive... and it's not necessarily gonna help rendo get more prime members either.

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 11:30 AM

Eight images per day is enough for what? For anyone to make $24.00 per month in store credit turning in reward points? I still think this needs a different approach, this is not how you increase store sales, and others will take advantage of it. Can I remind you that you mention in your prime membership terms that you provide unlimited uploads to the gallery? Yes, I know you don't like me and think of me as a PITA... I love you too! lol

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 11:53 AM · edited Tue, 11 April 2023 at 12:01 PM

15 points for vendor images uploads is actually great!! This will encourage more vendors to promote their own products, do their own promo pics in the gallery, it's something you want... but set the regular members back to 3 points per image... if ur not a vendor or prime. Give 10 points per image only to prime members. Why?? bc AI people will not purchase a prime membership, bc they have no use for it... and you will sell more prime! Does that make sense to you?

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 11:54 AM

Eight per day is still quite a lot when they are all so similar ...

To be honest, I think 4 per day is quite enough - and well spread out, not all in a bunch.

I don't post an image to get points, though I appreciate them.

And all the points I have had in the past have been spent buying goods here!

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 12:48 PM

TwiztidKidd posted at 11:53 AM Tue, 11 April 2023 - #4461733

15 points for vendor images uploads is actually great!! This will encourage more vendors to promote their own products, do their own promo pics in the gallery, it's something you want... but set the regular members back to 3 points per image... if ur not a vendor or prime. Give 10 points per image only to prime members. Why?? bc AI people will not purchase a prime membership, bc they have no use for it... and you will sell more prime! Does that make sense to you?

well.. i am an "AI person". because i like it, ansolutely - but also because while i love 3D and do it quite a while longer, i have a very old piece of garbage laptop - which means scenes lagging, scenes crashing as soon as you have more than 2 people or a big landscape (i bought so many models i can't even use without deleting most of the contents!), scenes taking half an hour to render just for a texture test so after a few tests you dump it because you spent hours waiting, scenes that take half a night to render during my sleep, and a lot of beautiful expensive animals that i have to render without HAIR. and forget dforce or particles or anything recent. now with AI i can finally create beautiful fluffy felines in close shot, or beautiful men with long flying hair, or full landscapes. that's why i am an "AI person".

buy me a state of the art computer (and a big GC for new items too, while we're at it) and i might be a lot less AI person, and go back to draw 3D with pleasure!

and then i am broke. i ive on increasingly minimal income with felines to feed. i barely can afford the occasional product (ok i have about 100GB on disk...), so i just can't afford prime - this represent 4-6 products i would buy. it's not because "i have no use for it", it's because i can't afford it!

and you know what? now that rewards went up to 10 points i can finally hope to gather enough points to buy some long awaited items that are gathering moss on my wishlist for ages.
i am happy with 8 images a day, i think it's fair, i don't appreciate spamming either. and i pick them carefully from those i have created, with various themes and styles.
besides, honestly, a while ago i have seen "non-ai people" totally spam galleries with dozens of poor quality photos of random objects and places or even themselves in barely decent attire with some awkward photoshopping, i'm sorry but i spend more time/energy on my AI stuff for better results. this is not art what i saw!

if on top of not getting any reward points any more for purchases when not prime (which i find unfair, 5 vs 7 was ok), we go back to 3 points per gallery upload, it's pointless (haha pun not intended) to painstakingly collect 24 points per day until i have 500. it takes me quite some time after all until i have just uploaded and ofc created 8 pics.
and those points? i spend them here. 

unless the general aim is to keep rendo a private insider elite club for vendors and vendors and prime members... is that what you meant?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 12:53 PM
A_Sunbeam posted at 11:54 AM Tue, 11 April 2023 - #4461734

Eight per day is still quite a lot when they are all so similar ...

To be honest, I think 4 per day is quite enough - and well spread out, not all in a bunch.

I don't post an image to get points, though I appreciate them.

And all the points I have had in the past have been spent buying goods here!

well, i see that my reply to TwiztidKidd could just as well be my reply to your post.. no offence but i feel directly concerned.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 1:18 PM

When I was getting points for buying stuff I could pile them up till I had enough to buy something here - because I didn't have cash.

Cash is tight - especially now.

So now I can buy fewer items, and less often.

Just my two pennorth.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 1:24 PM

I will accept 100 reward points per week to keep off the forums... not a single post, you have my word 😅

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 1:49 PM

I wish I had that kind of luck with the Powerball!!

With the new posting limit (😁👍😍😃), I feel like we all just won the lottery! THANK YOU, Renderosity! Now, I need to get TNA back on a regular schedule! I'll be back full-time soon (I hope).

enigma-man posted at 11:54 AM Tue, 28 March 2023 - #4459788

Looks almost as if RodS has won the lottery :)  especially when seeing the posting limit reduced to eight per day (which is down from a very large number)... Limiting posts has been a topic for a few years now for those of us who post one image per day. There was nothing more frustrating and disheartening than to see one's effort drowned in a sea of nearly identical posts by the same individuals day after day after day. Too bad it took this long for the change.  Since this is a celebratory post I'm putting back Siobahn's dancing avatar...

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 1:57 PM

I usually wait 'till I have 5000, and get the $50.00 gift cert - then go on a shopping spree! 😍

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 2:07 PM

LOL just so everyone knows, RodS asked me to shut up for two weeks, hush points lol and forked over the 200 reward points. I gave them back though, you are stuck with me!!

travn ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2023 at 2:30 AM

TwiztidKidd posted at 2:07 PM Tue, 11 April 2023 - #4461757

LOL just so everyone knows, RodS asked me to shut up for two weeks, hush points lol and forked over the 200 reward points. I gave them back though, you are stuck with me!!

Lol that is so funny ...

I also have the impression that things got worse for customers with the loss of reward points for purchases. I spend SOO much more at the other store , because of the spectacular sales there, here I only buy things I REALLY like or need, WHEN on sale, and with the lost reward points, this will make me even more hesitant now. Someday i wanted to get prime temporary anyway, but this i have to postpone now, because if not, i would give a wrong signal to the marketing staff.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2023 at 2:34 PM
travn posted at 2:30 AM Fri, 14 April 2023 - #4462134

I also have the impression that things got worse for customers with the loss of reward points for purchases. I spend SOO much more at the other store , because of the spectacular sales there, here I only buy things I REALLY like or need, WHEN on sale, and with the lost reward points, this will make me even more hesitant now. Someday i wanted to get prime temporary anyway, but this i have to postpone now, because if not, i would give a wrong signal to the marketing staff.

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy... and remember... it's always easier to give advice than to actually follow your own advice 😄

travn ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2023 at 3:02 PM

Oh, i like renderosity and many products there. Just this decision is a bit frustrating, i think i could have swallowed it better if they wouldn't have set the gallery uploads up to 10 points. Then this kinda would have made sense to me (strategically). Now i am basically told to buy less and upload more images instead, if i don't want to or can join prime. So buyers are punished (which wouldn't be the case if gallery uploads wouldn't have been set to 10). Why??

travn ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2023 at 1:28 AM

And may I add: Why no points for making tutorials? They can be very useful for many people, while nobody can create 8 "masterpieces" a day for the gallery: i believe we all could create better art if we would be ready to spend at least several days for every image we create. Of course you could argue that e.g. Sveva or Lilflame could create 8 beautiful portraits in like 4 hours, and you would be right! But while their portraits created in half an hour would be a masterpiece in relation to my talent an abilities, which would take me maybe weeks to create sth. similar, they wouldn't represent their potential at all, because relative to their abilities and talents, they also would have to spend days or weeks to create their "masterpieces". Imagine we all mustering this patience and respect for our own images. And i am writing this sadly, because it is a big problem of myself and this reward system isn't helpful considering this.

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2023 at 9:28 AM
travn posted at 1:28 AM Sun, 16 April 2023 - #4462314

And may I add: Why no points for making tutorials? They can be very useful for many people, while nobody can create 8 "masterpieces" a day for the gallery: i believe we all could create better art if we would be ready to spend at least several days for every image we create. Of course you could argue that e.g. Sveva or Lilflame could create 8 beautiful portraits in like 4 hours, and you would be right! But while their portraits created in half an hour would be a masterpiece in relation to my talent an abilities, which would take me maybe weeks to create sth. similar, they wouldn't represent their potential at all, because relative to their abilities and talents, they also would have to spend days or weeks to create their "masterpieces". Imagine we all mustering this patience and respect for our own images. And i am writing this sadly, because it is a big problem of myself and this reward system isn't helpful considering this.

Free Stuff Tutorials have been taken down for now and may come back revamped. In the meantime, you can watch our Premium Tutorials.

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2023 at 9:31 AM
travn posted at 3:02 PM Fri, 14 April 2023 - #4462187

Oh, i like renderosity and many products there. Just this decision is a bit frustrating, i think i could have swallowed it better if they wouldn't have set the gallery uploads up to 10 points. Then this kinda would have made sense to me (strategically). Now i am basically told to buy less and upload more images instead, if i don't want to or can join prime. So buyers are punished (which wouldn't be the case if gallery uploads wouldn't have been set to 10). Why??

Thank you for reaching out. I will let the team know how you feel.

travn ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2023 at 12:42 AM

CHMedia posted at 9:31 AM Tue, 18 April 2023 - #4462572

travn posted at 3:02 PM Fri, 14 April 2023 - #4462187

Thank you for reaching out. I will let the team know how you feel.
Thankyou @CHMedia! 

After understanding better through this forum discussion why this decision frustrated me it was easier to swallow it and carry on. The other store also makes decisions i don't like (NFT!!), so no big deal anymore to me.

Mythocentric ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2023 at 9:52 AM

Good move Rendo. Cut out the ordinary buyer from Reward Points which was the reason for introducing them in the first place. With the remaining points I have left now useless and Daz holding frequent sales, guess who gets my hard-earned cash now!

stretch655 ( ) posted Tue, 25 April 2023 at 10:42 PM

So I get literally NO points for buying non-prime products - how is that even fair?

Mythocentric ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2023 at 6:10 PM
stretch655 posted at 10:42 PM Tue, 25 April 2023 - #4463417

So I get literally NO points for buying non-prime products - how is that even fair?

Thats Rendo's corporate mindset...i.e. I didn't think of it so it doesn't count. And as any one honest enough will tell you and has been around Rendo long enough, that means no one is listening to you so don't waste your breath. All they'll do is hide behind their apologists and pretend there is no problem to be concerned about. Fortunately other companies do listen so thats where my money goes now. There are two vendors I do prefer who are exclusive to Rendo and they are the ones who will ultimately suffer as buyers move elsewhere. I'll bet Rendo didn't think of that either!

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2023 at 2:28 AM · edited Wed, 03 May 2023 at 2:30 AM

stretch655 posted at 10:42 PM Tue, 25 April 2023 - #4463417

It's not. But I think you misunderstand. You don't just get NO points for buying non-prime products. You also get NO points for buying prime products. You get no points for buying anything unless you're a prime member - click your username top right of any screen, click Rewards on the dropdown list, and click the little white on blue question mark next to Marketplace Purchase (Prime)

dzuBQCVv2lGpyrOenNdZ8rVTZ2ARQuwOrvRNKKHI.jpg

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

bumblebeetuna ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2023 at 8:39 AM

and this

HD7UmPbXxk9lWfgiZ04GOOD97uPIQf93xuTU16a9.png

TwoSisters ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2023 at 11:51 AM

I just found out about these changes, NOT happy at all. Very unfair to stop giving points to non-prime members for buying stuff - like, isn‘t that what should be mainly encouraged here from everyone, since it‘s a store? Well, am just gonna buy a lot less then, because this really makes me angry. Also, no points for tutorials anymore, did I read this correctly? But these are so helpful often, why discourage the writers?! No not happy at all …

dorothym ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 1:08 PM

WOW!  Like everyone else that is not a prime member I am very unhappy that I won't get any points for buying from your store!  How is this fair?  This doesn't make any sense, we are paying customers too, so treat us all the same.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2023 at 11:36 AM

could you please offer other sizes of reward coupons than only 5$, 10$ and 50$? like 20$ or 25$?

this wouldn't be necessary if when the store just updated the cart page recently, it had FINALLY been possible to add more than 1 gift certificate... i just don't understand why this hasn't been implemented yet..

anyways, there's a way too big gap between 10$ and 50$. like now i have about 3700 points, i have to wait 2 more weeks with gallery uploads until i have 5000 points to buy 1 50$ GC, that i have then to use in a month, even if i don't find that many products iwant in such a short period... so if right now i see a cool item or a bunch i'd like for 30$, i can't buy it/them... even having enough points for it. because i can't add 3x 10$ GC, nor do i have enough points for the next GC.

the easiest and most practical thing would be to be able to pay with points - without the whole GC in-between. i have 3700 points, i can buy for 37$. period.

in the last weeks, i've been combing my wishlist daily to find good bargains/deals that sum up to 5$, or 10$, because i can't convert my points for a 20-25$ GC. it ain't easy. i usually give up after a while, i just purchased a few 5$ items..

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2023 at 7:28 PM

you can actually request gift certificates to be combined into one, but i agree - why not have a system that allows the user to simply enter in multiple certificates instead of having to ask for things to be combined and then waiting until someone notices your request because they're busy elsewhere.  just seems silly to add to the Staff's workload unnecessarily.

also, i think the time limit on certificates bought with reward points should be expanded, esp. for Poser users.  not sure anyone has noticed, but there really is not a steady flow of new & exciting products coming out on any kind of consistent basis for Poser.  and Poser users, not all, but probably the majority of us, already have deep libraries from buying so much in the past.  it makes it tough to find things to buy within only a month's time.

could the limit not be expanded to perhaps 2 or 3 months instead?

i get that TPTB want to create a sense of urgency/pressure to purchase, and to keep earning points to spend points, but if the cupboards are fairly scant, then that month deadline feels punitive to a degree over something that the consumer has little control over...

please consider... thanks.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2023 at 8:47 AM

Giana posted at 7:28 PM Tue, 6 June 2023 - #4467342

you can actually request gift certificates to be combined into one, but i agree - why not have a system that allows the user to simply enter in multiple certificates instead of having to ask for things to be combined and then waiting until someone notices your request because they're busy elsewhere.  just seems silly to add to the Staff's workload unnecessarily.

also, i think the time limit on certificates bought with reward points should be expanded, esp. for Poser users.  not sure anyone has noticed, but there really is not a steady flow of new & exciting products coming out on any kind of consistent basis for Poser.  and Poser users, not all, but probably the majority of us, already have deep libraries from buying so much in the past.  it makes it tough to find things to buy within only a month's time.

could the limit not be expanded to perhaps 2 or 3 months instead?

i get that TPTB want to create a sense of urgency/pressure to purchase, and to keep earning points to spend points, but if the cupboards are fairly scant, then that month deadline feels punitive to a degree over something that the consumer has little control over...

please consider... thanks.

mhh... they don't combine reward points GC afaik, only the normal GC you purchase.

i agree with the time span for reward points GC needing to be longer. because 1 month doesn't motivate me to buy more/faster - on the contrary, i refrain to claim them since i'm not sure i'll need all so i don't buy at all, lol.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2023 at 12:44 PM
Site Admin

reward points don't expire, only the GCs do. I've been saving for a lot longer than a month and haven't lost any. Just don't cash in your points until you're ready to buy

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2023 at 4:25 PM

well aware of that, but say i cash in for a 10$ certificate to cover a 6.50$ purchase, and not much is released during a month that i've any use for,

if you see my point as well...

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2023 at 5:45 PM

*nodnod* Same here; and what's released is, with some exception, just not grabbing me with how they look or are rendered for promos. At all.

To add insult to injury, just for giggles, I counted Poser products in the currently ongoing flash sale. 21 purely Poser products amongst 152 (give or take 3 that are for both).

At least they could have bothered with adding more of their actually owned software's assets but nope, it's 90% 20 something white women for genesis random serial number again. Le sigh. No wonder Poser's forums barely have any traffic these days.

Sorry, rant's over. It's just getting really old.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.