Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 13 Release

arrow1 opened this issue on Mar 23, 2023 ยท 89 posts

Ken1171_Designs posted Thu, 30 March 2023 at 2:35 PM

hornet3d posted at 2:28 PM Thu, 30 March 2023 - #4460045

Thank you for the tip.  As an aside the first thing I did was install all of the scripts I have of yours, quite painless and they all launch so it looks good.  i will check them out when I have some content to work with.
Some of my scripts will need an update to accommodate the changes in P13, like there were plenty of changes on the Cycles materials nodes, and some other changes. This directly affects the "MAT Edit" script, since the Physical Surface shader root node has been changed. I already have a new version that handles it, but I couldn't release it until P13 was out, which has just happened today. I will sent it out to the store, which Rendo may take some time to update it (I cannot do it myself).

Due to the extensive changes in P13, it's hard to tell if it may break other scripts I made for P12. This will be an adaptation period, so please let me know if you find anything that breaks my scripts in P13. :)

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!