Sat, Sep 7, 10:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 2:00 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Username change

RenderGalleryOne ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2023 at 5:02 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 3:21 PM

April 07, 2023I paid 10 USD for a username change. And Nothing has happened not a single word from anyone

Tell me. How hard can it be to change a username?
Get in gear and deliver that service I've paid for!

I have a plan to start selling some items at the store. Should I start looking for a better one?

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2023 at 9:25 AM

We apologize for the delay. We do this manually and there are checkpoints to the process.

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2023 at 9:45 AM

Your username has been updated. Feel free to reach out when you decide to become a vendor. Thank you for choosing Renderosity!

RenderGalleryOne ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2023 at 10:42 AM

CHMedia posted at 9:25 AM Thu, 20 April 2023 - #4462831

We apologize for the delay. We do this manually and there are checkpoints to the process.

Thank you!

Yes. I read somewhere that the process is more complicated for vendors. therefore this way around.

A few words about the process and time frame in the description of the change username store item would have eased the wait.

I'll fill out the vendor form sometime soon.

Have an awesome day!

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2023 at 9:53 AM

Hello.

I have added a description to the main description area so that is shows upon looking at the page. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.