Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

Y-Phil posted Wed, 03 May 2023 at 3:45 AM

vopehov506 posted at 2:34 PM Tue, 2 May 2023 - #4464029

DOF ?! well when I use this feature then probably in a Photo application making more sense, better choice then you can also postwork your render for preference :) Resuls in poser are not accurate enough when getting at this point. In the case of your Render it is changing with using  DOF a Story from a skater in a skating room into a simple Pinup render. But it is individual what the creator wants to present, either a Skater in action or just a pretty pinup .... So blurring out the background allot of times has the effect of erasing it and with it the story. I like the First render without blur as this one is telling a story :) The other one is just a pinup like seen allot of times ( Darn where'd I put my glasses ) Sure if you want to sell an outfit  then the second blurry one is the better choice ....

Please, would you mind to be somewhat careful with the way with which you foment your sentences? I mean: I'm doing quite a bunch of.... "simple pinup portraits" and even though English is not natural for me, I'm doing my best to be understood correctly, and your "simple pinup" could be interpreted wrongly, especially when a bunch of famous photographs are doing amazing "simple pinup portraits"

This type of sentences tends to be recurrent online and it tends to... annoy me to remain polite because it often implies a judgment on piece of what we do not like. There are a lot of images here whose quality I appreciate but whose theme I don't like, so what? the images are beautiful, sorry: amazing. Point.

๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ

๐Ÿ‘ฟ Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Mac Mini M2, 16GB, 500GB SSD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Nas 10TB
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Poser 13 and soon 14 โค๏ธ