Sat, Sep 7, 8:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:35 pm)

Subject: Working Scripts?

tastiger ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 6:58 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is there a list somewhere that has the scripts for Poser 12 that still work in Poser 13?

As there wasn't an upgrade path from Poser 11 to Poser 13, I had to buy Poser 12 and then Poser 13, I doubt I will venture into Poser 12, so no use purchasing scripts that won't work.

Thanks in advance.

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 8:25 PM

Hi Robert.

All the scripts I made for Poser 12 will work fine in 13. Some had to be modified to handle changes in the new Material Room, because the Physical Surface root node has been changed (new "Walk" SSS method and inputs). I believe that's the most noticeable change anybody can see, though there were internal changes as well. But don't worry - my scripts have already been patched, and support the changes introduced in P13. At least on my side, you are covered. :)

Hope this helps,

--=Ken

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

HartyBart ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 9:14 PM

So far as I know, everything Python that works for Poser 12 should work for Poser 13. The big change to Python 3 came back in Poser 12.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

hornet3d ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2023 at 2:38 PM

I have a number of Ken1171_Designs kits and I can confirm they all that i have work fine work in Poser 13.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.