Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

unrealblue posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 6:21 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:06 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472850

Charly_99 posted at 4:22 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472843

Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them. Even I, as an absolute dilletant, would do better with Blender or Z-Brush. Honestly, it may be that some are into such thighs but so far off the path??? What use is the most beautiful skinshader and the coolest wightmapping rig when a figure like this is about to start? Who does this? I would be interested to see the facial expressions of Ali, Vyusur and Erogenesis when they see this doll. Certainly there will be some who will take offense at my criticism, but there will also be those who will agree with me. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that so many are switching to AI. She can do it better! It doesn't surprise me with such a character who is "put on his feet" like this.

You realize the morph tools are right there to give a figure whatever shape you want.

I'm getting tired of this entitled as* attitude here. If you don't like a figure, don't use it, simple as that, don't be rude pr*cks to the people who made it and like it. I don't exist to cater to anyone specifically.

BTW, "What use is the coolest weightmapping rig": basically the greatest use. Shapes are easy as all heck to change, you need the weightmapping and the topology working for you though. Even super easy to transfer the new shape into all the clothing for that figure.

You can go ahead and use AI if you'd wish. But next time you want someone else to do something the way you want, you might consider not sounding your request like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

(And what's most hilarious to me is that if I posed her legs closer a bit, she'd look exactly like some of the legs in the photo you've shown. But go off, I guess.)

I like toon figures ^.^

If I want reality, I go outside and use a camera.

It's art: An expression of mind ("soul", emotion, whatever).  I fail to see why "toon" is any less of art than realism.  Some would argue just the opposite :p