Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

unrealblue posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 6:35 AM

shvrdavid posted at 4:39 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472887

Charly_99 posted at 12:00 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472869

I was very pleased that my comment had an effect. 

Yes, you obviously were very pleased with yourself. How about you make content with all your infinite knowledge of who, how, and what should be done in a base figure.

LF2 is a base figure, nothing more. One that you have never used, and instantly you compare it to your own worded standards with a few screenshots.

A few screenshots, and poof, instant expert........

The fact that you mentioned trying to do something with the first La Femme and could not, speaks more about your abilities, than even your criticism....

I can make the first La Femme look like any one I want her to, with any body type I choose, entirely in Poser....

LaFemme1 looks a lot like V7 here, doesn't it...    Poof, done entirely in Poser..... And this is an HD morph to boot.....

Do you want body demos as well, to further prove my point???. I am sure you do..... But I normally just do pinups.... Poser has the tools to do this thou....

I can easily make them, right in Poser with the very same tools you already have in Poser... 

I worked for years to get these tools added and perfected in Poser. I have been working with it directly in Beta since Poser 8. Right after Smith Micro bought it actually...

What have you contributed?  

I have words to, but I have also contributed to Poser for years.....

I will ask you again. What have you done to make Poser better? Anything? Anything at all? I'm curiously serious here. What have you actually done?

If you are tired of "Always kneading figures into shape" Save them to the library and share what you have done.....

Once they are saved, you don't have to do it again....... There is a button to save them.... 

Then you wont have to knead them all over again.... you could even export the injections, and share them if you like.....

Or are you afraid that would get the same treatment you just dished out??? Interesting thought, isn't it.....

You probably would get the same treatment, because there are lots of experts, that have nothing but words.....

If you want help in doing any of this, ask for help. There are LOTS of people here with YEARS of experience...

And there are also lots here, with nothing but words, so be careful..... We would not want them pointed at your work, now would we.....

You started out with "Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them...." and then went on to attack the character.... Note I said attack, because that is exactly what you did...

You could have been polite and asked it translations/morphs, etc, were set up to close the gaps between her legs, for the purists ya know.

But you chose another route.... You went full attack from the word go..... And I just offered to help you make a better figure.... See any difference there?

Probably not.................

Well, I, for one, am looking forward to kneading La Femme 2.  I'm impressed at those who use Poser's built in morph tools to made such good looking characters.  For me, once Blender's sculpt tools got the where they are, I love making morphs in Blender.  I usually use a combination of Poser tools and Blender.