Sat, Sep 7, 7:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:35 pm)

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 1:57 PM

I'll be here joining the bycicle love. Wonderful render!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 8:35 PM

Rhia474 posted at 9:24 AM Wed, 16 August 2023 - #4472669

There is no point posting at the galleries here. No one comments, the images are buried immediately under the slew of AI and neatly identical serial pictures in New... on this forum at least there are like minded people who are immensely helpful and give constructive advice. I work weeks on renders, have severe impistor syndrome about what i do anyway, and have  absolutely no echo or reaction to them sometimes makes me want to just throw this whole thing out completely.

Anyway, don't want to unload on anyone, just feedback to Kalypso's question as a non- creator end user 'artist' person.

How do I upvote this comment?

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 8:36 PM

@ TheAnimaGemini love it!

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 12:06 AM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 1:57 PM Wed, 16 August 2023 - #4472688

I'll be here joining the bycicle love. Wonderful render!

Thank you.  :) 

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 2:39 AM
Charly_99 posted at 1:42 PM Wed, 16 August 2023 - #4472686

PostFX only contrast.

After installing the boat Poser flipped off from the screen...Popp and out....a bit to much content? 0OK3Ca8prCFeBVJ0IZxu3ncrBspClGdCQspnsr4L.jpg

Could be, happened to me too with the render I just finished. Deleted a few plants and it worked.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 2:44 AM

Some rain mood. Begin this render before my deleting orgy on my harddrive. Finished it now. 

Postwork some rain and dark mood. 

I love to watch water . I can sit on a shore for hours and just watch the water. Even when it raining. Very relaxing. 

P46Se2U2X5qcvCsRHZC21Izc0DxjiHNBq1quVhLb.jpg

― Marcus Aurelius,

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 5:54 AM · edited Thu, 17 August 2023 at 5:54 AM
TheAnimaGemini posted at 2:44 AM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472759

Some rain mood. Begin this render before my deleting orgy on my harddrive. Finished it now. 

I love to watch water . I can sit on a shore for hours and just watch the water. Even when it raining. Very relaxing. 

Dumb question: what did you finish today? your deleting orgy or this gorgeous picture? 

8BFCRc2asJYvnCiowXH3DCpYV2gbIsiltp1Ua2W2.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 8:41 AM
Y-Phil posted at 5:54 AM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472762
TheAnimaGemini posted at 2:44 AM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472759

Dumb question: what did you finish today? your deleting orgy or this gorgeous picture? 

8BFCRc2asJYvnCiowXH3DCpYV2gbIsiltp1Ua2W2.png

Both LOL

― Marcus Aurelius,

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 10:40 AM

TheAnimaGemini posted at 2:39 AM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472758

PostFX only contrast.

After installing the boat Poser flipped off from the screen...Popp and out....a bit to much content? 0OK3Ca8prCFeBVJ0IZxu3ncrBspClGdCQspnsr4L.jpg

Could be, happened to me too with the render I just finished. Deleted a few plants and it worked.
 Thanks.!

After some experiments I found the cause of Poser 13 crashes. Every time I use the character "Neo" from Vyusur, Poser crashes. Not immediately but pretty much certainly while using the prog.. No idea why that is. It happened that Neo's polygons were totally torn apart and only switching from Poser Unimesh to Poser Traditionall patched it back together. Must be the base mesh or a messed up rigging structure.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 10:42 AM

"Neo" In this picture the guy with the camera that you can see in the mirrored glasses...should see.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 6:49 PM

Rendering here some diversity possible with LF2 Pro - I thought you people might like to see this :D

BhYTBhgTIPGAErWgysNEMzaYHMXd5t3XUCQARwhZ.png

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

unrealblue ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 7:33 PM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 6:49 PM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472810

Rendering here some diversity possible with LF2 Pro - I thought you people might like to see this :D

You thought right :)

unrealblue ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 7:34 PM
Kalypso posted at 12:26 PM Thu, 10 August 2023 - #4472300

That's from the Seeress Outfit for La Femme

In this render I used your Iolanda texture :)

Wow!

unrealblue ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 7:37 PM

PostFX only contrast.

After installing the boat Poser flipped off from the screen...Popp and out....a bit to much content? 

I really like this scene.  It has such a nice realistic look (not talking about the render, although it's really nice.  The composition.  It feels good :)

shvrdavid ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 7:54 PM

Profile shot of one of my characters for LF2.... Still debating name, and body....

8296e74eb63273429fca11963e20a69d_original.jpg

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

unrealblue ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2023 at 7:56 PM

Just got to install P13 (finally - mac user).  First quick impressions:

This was a simple test.  A P12 file opened in P13 with nothing changed then simply rendered at whatever it was setup for before (CPU High per ghostship's settings with 18 cores).  I didn't stopwatch anything.  But before when using CPU in P12 I would decrease the bucket size so that more cores could be working the hard parts at the same time (hair, usually).  In P13, I saw only one "render box" and not one for each core.  So it *seemed* slower.  But I don't know how P13 works with a P12 file.  I switch to the GPU - Radeon Pro 64 (iMac Pro) and it was *way* better than GPU on a Mac had ever been (for realistic renders, GPU used to be unusable). 

I can see the new renderer is going to require a step-up in mats and probably more geometry.  The hair ribbons are obvious as such.  A better transmap would help, I think.  I loved the way the GPU just smashed through the hair shader like it was nothing more than an image map on a plane :D

Also, on my Mac, post render stuff would crash Poser.  Now, it seems rock solid.  The de-noiser rules!

M1rpsJNfAq3pfzzJM97BXKqBtI1AVzSBFtEdtJ5E.png

There are all sorts of little improvements I noticed even just installing, opening a file, and rendering.  I haven't even started messing with it. 

Well done, Poser team! 

Can't wait for the next-gen figures.

Oh, this is La Femme if it's not obvious :p

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:22 AM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:22 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 6:49 PM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472810

BhYTBhgTIPGAErWgysNEMzaYHMXd5t3XUCQARwhZ.png

Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them. Even I, as an absolute dilletant, would do better with Blender or Z-Brush. Honestly, it may be that some are into such thighs but so far off the path??? What use is the most beautiful skinshader and the coolest wightmapping rig when a figure like this is about to start? Who does this? I would be interested to see the facial expressions of Ali, Vyusur and Erogenesis when they see this doll. Certainly there will be some who will take offense at my criticism, but there will also be those who will agree with me. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that so many are switching to AI. She can do it better! It doesn't surprise me with such a character who is "put on his feet" like this.

lo36bxXpV7qQW66xXG922C2PcJWhkiNlUDCqkJhn.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:36 AM
thoennes posted at 7:56 PM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472817

M1rpsJNfAq3pfzzJM97BXKqBtI1AVzSBFtEdtJ5E.png

I would never have thought of it.

unrealblue ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 6:21 AM
Charly_99 posted at 4:36 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472844
thoennes posted at 7:56 PM Thu, 17 August 2023 - #4472817

I would never have thought of it.
La Femme wearing all V4 stuff, in fact.

unrealblue ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 6:39 AM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 6:40 AM

2 Dawns (foreground) 2 v4 wm's background.  There was a Mike and Le Homme but they had nothing to wear except speedos.  And dudes sitting around is speedos look silly, no matter how built they are.  just sayin'.

All v4 clothing and hair.  This scene was first created in P11 with v4's.  Then recreated in P12 with Dawn and V4 WM's.  P13 rendered it quite a bit faster than P12.  Nothing was changed in the scene.  Just opened in P13 and rendered with GPU.  Metal seems to be paying off ^.^

fTAuTNrW1fVlhD3FHGck0oRxJ2UWcLmRQ9K71u6e.png

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 7:06 AM
Charly_99 posted at 4:22 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472843

Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them. Even I, as an absolute dilletant, would do better with Blender or Z-Brush. Honestly, it may be that some are into such thighs but so far off the path??? What use is the most beautiful skinshader and the coolest wightmapping rig when a figure like this is about to start? Who does this? I would be interested to see the facial expressions of Ali, Vyusur and Erogenesis when they see this doll. Certainly there will be some who will take offense at my criticism, but there will also be those who will agree with me. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that so many are switching to AI. She can do it better! It doesn't surprise me with such a character who is "put on his feet" like this.

You realize the morph tools are right there to give a figure whatever shape you want.

I'm getting tired of this entitled as* attitude here. If you don't like a figure, don't use it, simple as that, don't be rude pr*cks to the people who made it and like it. I don't exist to cater to anyone specifically.

BTW, "What use is the coolest weightmapping rig": basically the greatest use. Shapes are easy as all heck to change, you need the weightmapping and the topology working for you though. Even super easy to transfer the new shape into all the clothing for that figure.

You can go ahead and use AI if you'd wish. But next time you want someone else to do something the way you want, you might consider not sounding your request like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

(And what's most hilarious to me is that if I posed her legs closer a bit, she'd look exactly like some of the legs in the photo you've shown. But go off, I guess.)

- - - - - - 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 10:02 AM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 10:02 AM
Site Admin

I need to learn to make characters. I feel like I use the same ones over and over.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 11:48 AM
RedPhantom posted at 10:02 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472862

I need to learn to make characters. I feel like I use the same ones over and over.

We'd all benefit from more content creators!

- - - - - - 

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 11:48 AM

Asymmetry.  Diversity begins with how asymmetrical your character appears; imperfections that make your figure more realistic when an observer sees them for the first time.  A slight hunch of the back, a limb shorter than the other, a shoulder droop, a broken nose, etc. will give credibility to a character's presentation and attitude in an acceptable way.

Also, you may want to exaggerate emotional expressions, especially when telling a story through comic-style illustrations.  Use as many facial morphs to convey the emotional state of your character

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 12:00 PM

I was very pleased that my comment had an effect. My criticism may sound a bit harsh, but it's still criticism, not an insult. With so much self-adulation about LaFemme, a few words from another direction are certainly not inappropriate. And I stand by my statement, tiring or not... I've tried many times to make LaFemme a humanoid character, but unfortunately it didn't work with the rig structure. And I'm tired of always kneading figures into shape first, so that they actually have human traits. Leave such work to professionals, because they actually exist. So, for the child with the "tantrum" everything is said. Good luck..

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 12:02 PM

Modded Poser Kitchen. Superfly Ultra no PostFX. 

mbKQ5CGv9JTsI2CkCd8UH1jXRAJSJKioDUENM5PB.jpg

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 12:15 PM

*peeks in*

And people are wondering why content creators give up, throw their hands up and quit the entire field.

Has it occurred to you that maybe it's not what you say but how you say it? That constructive criticism does not equal saying things like 'just a toon figure again' or 'baseball bat legs'...

'It seems to me, based on what I'm looking at, that this second iteration of LH2 did not quite improve  the overall shape. I dont much like it. To me, the leg shape looks flat and slightly unfinished, and the thigh gap may be a bit unrealistically wide.'

This may garner actual dialog rather then flame wars.

Of course, you may wish for flame wars, I don't know. But civilized debate skill, I noted a few times, sorely lack these days. 

(Heavens know i made opinions know about LF here through the years of her existence, many of us did. Unrestrained adulation it hardly is, what the general consensus seems to be on these forums.) 

*goes back to playing BG3*

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 1:26 PM

Perhaps the so-called professionals you expect are the ones making ultra-realistic 3d models out there... for AAA companies, or charging US$500 per purchased license, as you find anywhere.

Or perhaps you, "an absolute dilletant" in your own words, have no idea what goes behind a BASE figure in a content-based program such as Poser. Perhaps you have absolutely no clue that base models for this kind of figure NEED the gap between the legs, NEED them to be "baseball bats", so that pants can be modeled around them without provoking a buttload of issues when being rigged. Perhaps, and I might be repeating myself here - you've never heard about what morphs are.

Rhia, believe me, I wish I could follow your lead and play BG3 to, heavens know that Astarion and Karlach and Halsin are fighting for my attention...

But I have a deadline to meet on the "toon figure again", so that I can see people say I'm not a professional after over 20 years of Poser, because they can't understand all the limitations that we have to go around to make something function correctly, and instead think that professional is only the person who will cater to each individual's every whim for a product that will cost some 20 dollars a pop. And then complain that so few of us vendors are left, yeah? Sorry - this part was no longer at Rhia, who has been appreciative of us.

Have fun in the game for my sake, will ya? I've been dying to play more. A few weeks to go.

- - - - - - 

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 3:04 PM

The guys still will be there. You kick butt with those baseball bat legs, mkay? ( also thanks for leaving Gale for me)

*probably needs a Karlach render somehow, precious cinnamon roll that she is*

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 3:33 PM
Rhia474 posted at 3:04 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472880

The guys still will be there. You kick butt with those baseball bat legs, mkay? ( also thanks for leaving Gale for me)

*probably needs a Karlach render somehow, precious cinnamon roll that she is*

Gale demands exclusivity, I'm too greedy for that in this game LMAO

(Future playthrough, likely. I also wanna see the Wyll romance, and that one also doesn't play nice with others)

- - - - - - 

jura11 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:13 PM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:13 PM

Here are few renders on which I'm working as freebie,I hope it will be released by end of the this month,still not happy with few things like black prop bug 4pVGDu8MN1TkICn19S86Gwboa7wHo061CLeOzK35.jpgW9D4RLwacueiS1l6K0SJaUyRJm1OPywKGk7x6d1w.jpgUsGsZQmr3LPinMF8mbWLk2zhUATMrJzTDJo3yfqD.jpgOL11qVxc2CNbH46GJW7FrYtSvIu8TKrArVKGBrvh.jpgmeZm6IYmCit4U04jVBSIjn76QtR3yjBdYWyZMy7r.jpgsvOfDzXxvaAXICn8jCsRlsYeg1Ou9UQGYAVQvAeY.jpgLxjVoSj7WklNQmNezJXa0HiYIeDLra9gJbO6vhBm.jpg7OeSrww5l2Wpx1TjN5gDljpPXQlimL4YosSaa4k3.jpg

Thanks,Jura

shvrdavid ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:39 PM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:39 PM
Charly_99 posted at 12:00 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472869

I was very pleased that my comment had an effect. 

Yes, you obviously were very pleased with yourself. How about you make content with all your infinite knowledge of who, how, and what should be done in a base figure.

LF2 is a base figure, nothing more. One that you have never used, and instantly you compare it to your own worded standards with a few screenshots.

A few screenshots, and poof, instant expert........

The fact that you mentioned trying to do something with the first La Femme and could not, speaks more about your abilities, than even your criticism....

I can make the first La Femme look like any one I want her to, with any body type I choose, entirely in Poser....

LaFemme1 looks a lot like V7 here, doesn't it... Cg1sNG9Kqtfz0ogTNc6mdW1Rugic3HhfMaQ3jirn.jpg   Poof, done entirely in Poser..... And this is an HD morph to boot.....

Do you want body demos as well, to further prove my point???. I am sure you do..... But I normally just do pinups.... Poser has the tools to do this thou....

I can easily make them, right in Poser with the very same tools you already have in Poser... 

I worked for years to get these tools added and perfected in Poser. I have been working with it directly in Beta since Poser 8. Right after Smith Micro bought it actually...

What have you contributed?  

I have words to, but I have also contributed to Poser for years.....

I will ask you again. What have you done to make Poser better? Anything? Anything at all? I'm curiously serious here. What have you actually done?

If you are tired of "Always kneading figures into shape" Save them to the library and share what you have done.....

Once they are saved, you don't have to do it again....... There is a button to save them.... iDynbeGezz7bPk5kuJ3miMXc7h0GXLOXjuZzKyNL.jpg

Then you wont have to knead them all over again.... you could even export the injections, and share them if you like.....

Or are you afraid that would get the same treatment you just dished out??? Interesting thought, isn't it.....

You probably would get the same treatment, because there are lots of experts, that have nothing but words.....

If you want help in doing any of this, ask for help. There are LOTS of people here with YEARS of experience...

And there are also lots here, with nothing but words, so be careful..... We would not want them pointed at your work, now would we.....

You started out with "Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them...." and then went on to attack the character.... Note I said attack, because that is exactly what you did...

You could have been polite and asked it translations/morphs, etc, were set up to close the gaps between her legs, for the purists ya know.

But you chose another route.... You went full attack from the word go..... And I just offered to help you make a better figure.... See any difference there?

Probably not.................

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

shvrdavid ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:40 PM
jura11 posted at 4:13 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472885

Here are few renders on which I'm working as freebie,I hope it will be released by end of the this month,still not happy with few things like black prop bug 4pVGDu8MN1TkICn19S86Gwboa7wHo061CLeOzK35.jpgW9D4RLwacueiS1l6K0SJaUyRJm1OPywKGk7x6d1w.jpgUsGsZQmr3LPinMF8mbWLk2zhUATMrJzTDJo3yfqD.jpgOL11qVxc2CNbH46GJW7FrYtSvIu8TKrArVKGBrvh.jpgmeZm6IYmCit4U04jVBSIjn76QtR3yjBdYWyZMy7r.jpgsvOfDzXxvaAXICn8jCsRlsYeg1Ou9UQGYAVQvAeY.jpgLxjVoSj7WklNQmNezJXa0HiYIeDLra9gJbO6vhBm.jpg7OeSrww5l2Wpx1TjN5gDljpPXQlimL4YosSaa4k3.jpg

Thanks,Jura

Wow, looks awesome  Jura !!!

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:44 PM · edited Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:44 PM
jura11 posted at 4:13 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472885

Here are few renders on which I'm working as freebie,I hope it will be released by end of the this month,still not happy with few things like black prop bug 

Thanks,Jura

Each time I jump in this particular thread, and in Antonia's, the first thing I do is touching the END key and I rewind up to the last message I've read.
And each time you jump in with your fantastic renders, you're instantly recognized sESYrzgbGweBxKkCUqaE3wMzJHcewCZhCkjrfR7B.gif

Awesome, honestly XKhI48teVN0ILyB3Q7Vg66NG7B5DvmurbynmfDCJ.gif

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:47 PM
Charly_99 posted at 12:02 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472870

Modded Poser Kitchen. Superfly Ultra no PostFX. 

Gorgeous result.

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 4:48 PM

Jura again with the renders that look like photos! Can't wait to get my grabby hands on this new set <3

- - - - - - 

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 5:02 PM

Wow, i don't do modern stuff at all, but that's absolutely breathtaking, Jura! Can't wait to finish my new computer so I can actually render in that quality, lol.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 5:22 PM

Truly amazing renders!

odf ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 8:19 PM
Online Now!

I'm always amazed at how detailed and well thought out your scenes are, Jura. Fantastic work!

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 9:39 PM

Jura, your talent and renders speak volumes as well as your generosity.  These renders are just frigging gorgeous  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

shvrdavid ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2023 at 10:46 PM

I am getting there. I am a tad out of practice making textures for an entire character, lol. She is shocked that it is taking so long....

I still need to do the eyes textures, and mouth internals. They are still just the default ones, think the lashes are too....

0610b2a48ebc226efd5729532cd1e519_original.jpg

50cca003909742569a301af50266645b_original.jpg

I should probably do some additional vascularity layers as well..... Maybe when I am done with the other things I see on these renders... Like SSS being the wrong color in certain areas... I need to see what I did there, lol. I may puff this characters upper lip up a bit more, maybe not thou.... Might morph her teeth tomorrow and do those textures.....

I made some body morphs for this character today as well.... Hopefully it will be done sooner than later..... Makeup is coming along too....

And yes these are in my gallery as well..... I have 2 other characters in the works for LF2 as well.....

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 3:14 AM

More stuff done.... (I actually have way more done, lol)

458f2fe62a8c35658e5eb8989cd332a9_original.jpg

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 3:32 AM · edited Sat, 19 August 2023 at 3:32 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Hint at the body morph...

229a6e783de2937889805c9245c06e7a_original.jpg

Smooth and curvy, if there is such a thing.... Yep, I see a problem there too....

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 4:50 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

More tests.2ab3fcd1483277f1e4fac4befd146c42_original.jpg

unrealblue ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 6:21 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:06 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472850

You realize the morph tools are right there to give a figure whatever shape you want.

I'm getting tired of this entitled as* attitude here. If you don't like a figure, don't use it, simple as that, don't be rude pr*cks to the people who made it and like it. I don't exist to cater to anyone specifically.

BTW, "What use is the coolest weightmapping rig": basically the greatest use. Shapes are easy as all heck to change, you need the weightmapping and the topology working for you though. Even super easy to transfer the new shape into all the clothing for that figure.

You can go ahead and use AI if you'd wish. But next time you want someone else to do something the way you want, you might consider not sounding your request like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

(And what's most hilarious to me is that if I posed her legs closer a bit, she'd look exactly like some of the legs in the photo you've shown. But go off, I guess.)

I like toon figures ^.^

If I want reality, I go outside and use a camera.

It's art: An expression of mind ("soul", emotion, whatever).  I fail to see why "toon" is any less of art than realism.  Some would argue just the opposite :p

unrealblue ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 6:35 AM

shvrdavid posted at 4:39 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472887

Charly_99 posted at 12:00 PM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472869

I was very pleased that my comment had an effect. 

Yes, you obviously were very pleased with yourself. How about you make content with all your infinite knowledge of who, how, and what should be done in a base figure.

LF2 is a base figure, nothing more. One that you have never used, and instantly you compare it to your own worded standards with a few screenshots.

A few screenshots, and poof, instant expert........

The fact that you mentioned trying to do something with the first La Femme and could not, speaks more about your abilities, than even your criticism....

I can make the first La Femme look like any one I want her to, with any body type I choose, entirely in Poser....

LaFemme1 looks a lot like V7 here, doesn't it... Cg1sNG9Kqtfz0ogTNc6mdW1Rugic3HhfMaQ3jirn.jpg   Poof, done entirely in Poser..... And this is an HD morph to boot.....

Do you want body demos as well, to further prove my point???. I am sure you do..... But I normally just do pinups.... Poser has the tools to do this thou....

I can easily make them, right in Poser with the very same tools you already have in Poser... 

I worked for years to get these tools added and perfected in Poser. I have been working with it directly in Beta since Poser 8. Right after Smith Micro bought it actually...

What have you contributed?  

I have words to, but I have also contributed to Poser for years.....

I will ask you again. What have you done to make Poser better? Anything? Anything at all? I'm curiously serious here. What have you actually done?

If you are tired of "Always kneading figures into shape" Save them to the library and share what you have done.....

Once they are saved, you don't have to do it again....... There is a button to save them.... iDynbeGezz7bPk5kuJ3miMXc7h0GXLOXjuZzKyNL.jpg

Then you wont have to knead them all over again.... you could even export the injections, and share them if you like.....

Or are you afraid that would get the same treatment you just dished out??? Interesting thought, isn't it.....

You probably would get the same treatment, because there are lots of experts, that have nothing but words.....

If you want help in doing any of this, ask for help. There are LOTS of people here with YEARS of experience...

And there are also lots here, with nothing but words, so be careful..... We would not want them pointed at your work, now would we.....

You started out with "Really? Just a toon figure again? What happened to the legs? Aside from the fact that they look like baseball bats, you can shoot a soccer ball through them...." and then went on to attack the character.... Note I said attack, because that is exactly what you did...

You could have been polite and asked it translations/morphs, etc, were set up to close the gaps between her legs, for the purists ya know.

But you chose another route.... You went full attack from the word go..... And I just offered to help you make a better figure.... See any difference there?

Probably not.................

Well, I, for one, am looking forward to kneading La Femme 2.  I'm impressed at those who use Poser's built in morph tools to made such good looking characters.  For me, once Blender's sculpt tools got the where they are, I love making morphs in Blender.  I usually use a combination of Poser tools and Blender.

Thalek ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 7:08 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:06 AM Fri, 18 August 2023 - #4472850

Well said!

Even I can (usually) manage to put out constructive criticism without sounding like a belligerent drunk at a strip club.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 10:21 AM · edited Sat, 19 August 2023 at 10:21 AM

I think this set is meant to come out as a separate texture/shader add-on when LF2 comes out. I Made some maps that soften the edges between the Pupil / Iris / Sclera.

itkAYzBPMjY0vkWNpkcwjc8Z3iRgJ7liVLfUcXvq.jpg

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 10:48 AM

That is a very nice morph, shrvrdavid. One thing you may take a look at is the scapula being a bit too smooth--if there is that little body fat, it would be sticking out more I think.  The lower back curve is really graceful.

As to the skin: May I ask if the texture is intended to be that shiny? In some of those lighting conditions it seems like she is almost wearing oil-based lotions; not in the last one with the 3/4 back render, so I was wondering what was going on there.

Thank you!

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 4:25 PM

Shiny skin is a testing trick I use. It makes things like normals/bump map issues stick out like a sore thumb....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.