Forum: Community Center

Subject: Renderosity Announces Change in Policy Regarding AI Gallery Images

msansing opened this issue on Sep 07, 2023 ยท 110 posts

ladylake posted Thu, 07 September 2023 at 3:57 PM

I wonder if the DAZ/Poser folks realize how many people who post AI images were commenting on their images?  I commented on a lot of them.  Now that many of us will be looking for a new home there will be less comments on all images be it Bryce, Vue, a photo or DAZ/Poser. 

Thank goodness there were a lot of DAZ/Poser users who weren't so narrow minded as to think that only what they do is any good....can be considered art.   Lots of them commented on my images and it was appreciated. 

I saw one person who was talking about AI images say that photos were the same...all you had to do was "click".  Well, as with anything that is good, it takes a lot more than that.  

I am sorry that I won't be allowed to post anymore.  I have had an amazing time doing so.  I guess I should not be surprised at what has happened....it is happening all over.  The small group that shouts/protests the loudest and the most gets their way.  

To all my friends that I have made, RR has been like a home to me for a very long time, so I am not closing my account because I want to be able to come back and say "hi" to you once in a while.   But I will be looking for another place to be, where what I contribute will be okay.