Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Nova New Character morphs and Creations

tchamberlain2 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2024 ยท 41 posts

tchamberlain2 posted Mon, 08 July 2024 at 5:24 PM

primorge: Thank you for even more of the info. I've used Poser for a very long time. I would really not like to navigate away from it (being I absolute love it's platform). 

One of my short films got recognized for a film festival where I live (maybe 8 years back) and I was proud to have used Poser. Not Daz, Blender or 3d Max. I really want to prove that you can make near high end 3d animation specifically in Poser. I do not want Poser to die. I do have some of my complaints (as you have seen) but I am an absolute Poser Lover. Again, at least to it's platform and many features over Daz. Now don't get it twisted. I have not seen Poser (up to date) produce a better Model than G8. So Daz in my book is clear winner at 3d model, re-usable and morphable characters. I just want this on a Poser platform for my productions. It sucks using dson, bringing in G8 into Poser. I've got some nice render test in many different scenes. However, when you try to push her to her potential in Poser, the system will crash. For example try to put multiple G8 characters in a Poser scene. Just doesn't work. So I started playing back with the potential of characters made for Poser. Like I said, I'm loving Antonia and Nova is like having G8 inside of Poser with no crashes. I'm liking the geometry. I am always open to test other characters with my morph and texture creations . Don't write me off! I am just trying to hit it big with a Poser (already created) base. Maybe Dawn 2 will be good. We'll see..