Sat, Sep 7, 7:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 9:50 am)

Subject: Poser 12 for $25

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2024 at 9:04 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 12:59 PM
Online Now!

At Humble Bundle.

emjay247 ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:32 AM

Has any member purchased software from Humble Bundle and willing to share their experience with us here?

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:51 AM

I read something in google news yesterday that Humble let its entire staff go and there is some "restructuring" going on.  Not sure what that means for the Poser purchase but I'd check into it before purchasing.

3DLoki ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 9:56 AM
DeeceyArt posted at 8:51 AM Wed, 24 July 2024 - #4487706

I read something in google news yesterday that Humble let its entire staff go and there is some "restructuring" going on.  Not sure what that means for the Poser purchase but I'd check into it before purchasing.

That's not Humble Bundle that's Humble Games a game studio Humble launched in 2017, it's totally sepp from their other site.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:17 AM
Online Now!

I've bought lots of stuff from Humble Bundle before, and had no issues. It's been several years since my last purchase, however.

Humble Bundle started out offering bundles of games for "pay what you think it's worth," with profits split between the game developers and charities. They are now owned by Ziff Davis/IGN Entertainment.

oddbob ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:05 PM
emjay247 posted at 8:32 AM Wed, 24 July 2024 - #4487703

Has any member purchased software from Humble Bundle and willing to share their experience with us here?

Several game bundles, a couple of  book bundles and fairly recently a bundle of most of Corel's software for not much money. They're legit.

emjay247 ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:56 PM

Thanks for sharing,

I purchased the Poser 12 bundle from Humble Bundle today and it gives you a 100% discount code to purchase the software key from Graphixly. That is used to download the actual software and content pack from posersoftware.com

Paypal was used for the purchase and am going to keep local backup copies of the install software for Mac and PC so I don't lose access to them in the future.

Overall I would also consider the experience legit.

-Thanks Again Everyone

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:26 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:30 AM
Forum Coordinator

I guess the Poser12 key is a full one that also makes you eligible for using the upgrade offer to Poser13, right? 

So this effectively gets you both Poser12 and Poser13 for $25+$110=$135;

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:45 AM
emjay247 posted at 8:32 AM Wed, 24 July 2024 - #4487703

I've purchased many things from Humble Bundle before - game development bundles, RPG Maker assets bundles, even a bundle of digital books on cosplay tutorials. Everything gets delivered to you correctly, attached to your account, and with things like Steam games they give you codes to redeem at the external store.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:47 AM

On another note, Tim Choate has confirmed that Graphixlly is an official reseller for Poser.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.