Mon, Sep 16, 3:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 3:20 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: P3dO New Scene Manager for Poser Scene Management

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:35 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 8:33 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=37102

file_310670.jpg

Scene Manager is another unique tool brought to you by P3dO Explorer pro. What is Scene Manager ? Scene Manager is a thumbnailed Window that lists the content of a Poser scene (PZ3, CR2, PP2, HR2 or their compressed counterparts). With Scene Manager you can manage those files as if they were in the same folder. Whatever your disk organizing is all the files are available for : delete, copy, cut, copy to, move to, even zipping, in the end everything your contextual menu usually handles. This most convenient tool allow a painless management of your library content.

In the 1st screenshot you can see that Kate.crz is spread among 4 folders and 15 files, but with Scene Manager you have it all in one (2nd screenshot).
Right click a file or selection of files (3rd screenshot) and delete them ! edit them ! zip them !

This is Scene Manager another P3dO Explorer addon.
P3dO pro file manager for Poser, everything to organize your libraries : list content of Poser files, 3D preview, subfolder exploration, zip through exploration, highly
customizable UI, Poser Zips setup, automatic generation of Favorites links from Poser, copies folder content to the clipboard, mass renamer, handy manual renamer, Rsr<=>Png
image converter, custom sized RSR... and the list is far from being complete.
6 years of non stop evolutions make it a major Poser utility.

Those features are available with P3dO 1.7.8, license sold here at Renderosity (either 1.7.7 or 1.7.2) grants free
update to 1.7.8 (and further updates up to 3.0).
Buy it now, 25$ is cheap for what it gives.
Yarp

Message edited on: 12/08/2005 07:38

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:39 AM

file_310671.jpg

This is screen shot 2

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:41 AM

file_310672.jpg

This is screen shot 3, with shell popup context.

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 3:13 PM

". . . a major Poser utility." Now THAT I agree with! P3d0 is the Single most useful utility for dealing with Poser's undeniably (in my honest opinion, anyway) primitive library structure. It's been #1 on my short list of indispensible Poser Utilities since I first discovered an early free version at yarp's Senosoft.com. When a commercial version was released I was delighted to show my support by paying to register a copy, and I'd still feel it money well spent, even if it never evolved past that point. Bravo, Yarp for continually adding to it's value. Cheers L-G Jerry

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 3:46 PM

Hi Jerry, thanks for your support. ... and P3dO will strenghten even more in 2006. My intention is to speed up the process, there's so much to do with Poser and around Poser.

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 6:07 PM

I'm with you leather-guy been using it for a long time and it is one utility I could not do without. So many things decrease in value over time but P3dO increases in value because of Yarp's dedication and support to his product. :-)

judith ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:54 PM

This looks like a great add-on yarp!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:56 PM

I know I would be lost without this program!!! Wonderful!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2005 at 12:06 AM

Thanks you all, I truly appreciate the Manager and will complete it in 2006 with Zip management, this tool is a good replacer for Zip expanded in P3dO grid. Potentially 2 grids in an application opens a lot of other possibilites...

mysticwinter ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 10:10 PM

P3Do is hands down the best utility for Poser.. Now with Scene Manager, I use it for everything. I love being able to choose to remove everything attached to the .cr2, I can choose to remove everything except the texture if I want, which is a time saver, considering a lot of people will reuse a reflection map etc. for all their products.. no more accidental deleting anything, you can see what your removing.. Perfect. Thank you Yarp for your continue development on this valuable program.. If you don't have this program, do yourself a favor and grab it, you'll never look back..

Smaker1 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 7:11 AM

Hello Yarp! Where, WHERE!!! Must I download P3DO in my purchases or go to Senosoft? Thanks I was just thinking to write you for this kind of functionalities. :-)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:25 AM

..bm

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Smaker1 ( ) posted Thu, 15 December 2005 at 10:01 AM

Okay, I downloaded, the last version at Senosoft. It's perfect! Gathering all my textures from a pz3 file and copy them in another folder is amazing. What will you invent next? :-) PS: since I discover the PRPCD plugin I don't use the Poser Library browser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.