Fri, Oct 18, 4:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 16 12:11 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: order 111313915

donnena ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 9:06 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:45 AM

The urge to start swearing is very Strong!
 Order 111313915 was ordered 11-29.  This order was to contain a goodly amount of files that Can NOT Be downloaded due to a change in a Bondware Policy or Server Setting.  Rather than invesitgate the problem, Renderosity finds it ACCEPTABLE to blame the customer and the customer's equipment.  There has been no indication of any effort on Renderocity's part of an attempt to find the cause of the failure.

Today is Dec 4th.   Order 11131915 was placed  THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29th.  It is still unshipped.   Money HAS been removed from the Account to pay for these items.    Yesterday, Gina States:

Hello Carol,

I've been working on it today, it should go out in the mail tomorrow. Sorry
it's taken a minute but we've been very busy in the office.

Thanks
Gina
Renderosity Admin

Taken a Minute??  Pardon me while I bite back the urge to swear again! 
PLease post shipping details ASAP AND your plan to investigate  why downloads from your site fail at 20 minutes.

Thank you!

;>

Andy!

GinaH ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 9:32 AM

Hello, 

I'm sorry that it has taken 5 days to get in the mail to you, but it was shipped out yesterday. Also, your downloads are available for download, but they're under the same username that you purchased your cd burn, cee. I've sent you an email that you will need to check as well. 

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

donnena ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 12:41 PM

for something like the 700th time, I cannot download anthing that takes more than 20 minutes.  It's not my fault.
I have made no changes.

Please address this issue.

;>

Andy!

GinaH ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 3:06 PM

Hello, 

We'd love to address the issue if we knew what was causing the problem. We cannot duplicate the problem on our end. With the number of downloads from our site daily, there are very few complaints with the exception of dropped connections while downloading. We're just not sure where your problem is stemming from, but I'll speak to the programmers about it again for you.

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

donnena ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 7:40 PM

Gina....
Thank you for speaking to the programmers.  Please be advised I will reject any suggetion the problem is on my end, as ever bit of evidence suggests other wise!
How does is this issue differ from a dropped connection??
The inabililty to download files affects ONLY Renderosity and RDNA.  it certainly appears to be a Bondware issue. 
Thanks,

Cee
the extreemely Frustrated!

;>

Andy!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.