Fri, Oct 18, 4:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 16 12:11 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Halloween Grab Bag Fail

donnena ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2011 at 8:47 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

I am VERY UPSET.

I got the email for the Halloween grab bag.   I read the WHOLE thing....

It says nothing about one grab bag per order.  it says one Grab Bag per PURCHASE.  So I put two items in my cart, each valued around 8 bucks.   Well over the 5 dollar per Grab Bag minimum.   Two purchases. NO Limits, the email said.   So I added two grab bags.  But one order. This transaction

12029301 $16.65 10/31/2011 Paid,No Shipping And when I checked out, my order listed two grab bags, but there were no downloads assoiciated with them.

If I am only allowed one grab bag per ORDER I should not have been allowed to add the second one to the cart.  AND I should be told why, at the time, not greeted with two dead downloads, after I have purchased two qualifying items! The verbiage is "Purchase of $5 or more", not for each Order of 5$.  Very Deceptive!

This restriction should have been listed with all the rest of them that were included in the Email.  the Email didn't mention there were MORE Rules listed on the product page.

I feel cheated.  

;>

Andy!

cambert ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 9:16 AM · edited Thu, 03 November 2011 at 9:19 AM

Attached Link: Also cheated by Grab Bag

Yep, the Grab Bag is definitely a fail all around. As for feeling cheated, join the club (and sorry that you've just become a member too) :-(

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 9:53 AM

donnena,

I have sitemailed you

Thank you

Stacey

Community Manager

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 5:44 PM

Quote - donnena,

I have sitemailed you

Thank you

Stacey

Community Manager

Thank you, Stacey, for your prompt reply.

;>

Andy!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.