Wed, Sep 18, 9:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Where have all the flowers gone?

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2013 at 3:58 AM

file_500288.jpg

Polarized glasses are cool until you try to play a couple table tennis matches with those things on... let the headaches commence! :-/

As for an oldtimers reunion.. if it's anywhere in the netherlands, I  say 'make it so' ;)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Navim ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2013 at 5:20 AM

Quote - Polarized glasses are cool until you try to play a couple table tennis matches with those things on... let the headaches commence! :-/

As for an oldtimers reunion.. if it's anywhere in the netherlands, I  say 'make it so' ;)

I concur wholeheartedly. It will give me a chance to visit our family castle, Valkenburgh.

erosiaart ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2013 at 12:45 PM

I turned  ..um..oops. For those who don't know my life.. I'vebeen running pillar to post..banging on walls, travelling when I don't want to. It's a long story. In London now.. dunno if West Indies or India next month. 

Mucking about in museums. 

Bryce.. still in there..but fiddling a lot with 2d.

I remember we once did a thinggy where we all put up our pix.. but then..what with this big profile thing. :-p Yes..that is really me..monkeying up a tree

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.