Sat, Sep 7, 10:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 2:00 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: When clicking a promo image thumbnail

RenderGalleryOne ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2023 at 2:57 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 4:48 AM

This image contains adult content!

Blah Blah Blah!

Hide warning and view image

Why does that pop up every now and then?

I need a box to check in my profile settings that says something like

"Don't show any content relatet warnings EVER! I can handle anything that Renderosity allows."

lauraguo ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2023 at 3:14 PM

That is cookie based. If you click "Hide warning and view image", the site should remember that for any other products with content warning.

If you clear your cookies, use your browser's private mode, use a different browser, use a different computer, etc., the site won't remember your choice.

I agree that it would be good to make it a setting, and I'll add that to our issue tracker. It wasn't done like that originally because cookies account for logged-out users as well as logged in (and time, resource constraints, etc etc). But we should be able to add a setting.

Please let me know if you have any other questions/concerns. You can also submit a support ticket (https://support.renderosity.com/) to reach us.

Thank you for the feedback :)

Laura

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.