Sat, Sep 7, 8:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:24 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: how can I make ground plane flat?

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 9:19 PM

at present my ground plane looks slanted, esp with the bed above it tilted. how can I make both ground and bed have same flat perspective, i.e. lines of bed and cloth plane parallel with horizon line?

CSXlP96IG791va3wsleu5VgqZIlduql9Hal7CJfS.png

drawn

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 3:38 PM

Have you tried using the Orthographic cameras to line up your props?  Those are the Left-, right-, front-, back-, top-, bottom- cameras.  They do not give you the 3D perspective view like the other cameras, no rotational movement.  By dividing the preview screen into multiple viewing panels, each panel can be set to a different camera.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 5:19 PM

With the GROUND object selected, open the Parameters palette and set x, y, and ZRotate to zero

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 5:20 PM

Check translations also. Set to zero if they have been moved from the origin.

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 6:03 PM

thanks,, gang, and I almost have it licked, but now the cloth object forms curious lumps right over hie shoulder and arm and has natural looking folds elsewhere. how can I stop this?

KH3jy5eGO4z8h1koD6JalgeApEEuNyixPlDALngZ.png

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 9:04 PM

Did you rerun the cloth simulation after making the changes?

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2024 at 7:01 AM

Yes

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.